2019 PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE
• Students attending participating Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Newark, the Diocese of Paterson, and Rockland County (NY) should follow school directions for registration. Many schools register theirstudents directly.
• Use the Multiple Students Registration option to register twins or multiples with one payment.
• Diocese of Paterson Elementary Schools – You do not have to select a test site. Students
are tested in their elementary schools. All other students must select three test sites (1st choice, 2nd choice, and 3rd choice). Scroll down on the list to see all test sites, including gender specific sites. The test site does not have to be the school that youwant to attend. It should be closest to your home. Most students receive their first choice.
• DO NOT use the forward and backward arrows in the browser. Use the buttons on the
screen to move forward or back. Use the edit button for corrections and the delete
button to delete a student.
• Enter telephone with numbers only - no spaces or dashes. They will be added automatically.
• Apartment and Floor numbers must be included on the Address Line.
(Example: 14 Main Street, Apt. D3; 14 Main Street, 2nd Floor)
• Complete the registration in one session. Do not keep the registration open, leave the
computer, and return to complete. If you cannot complete the registration, exit the
program and the browser.
• All major credit cards are accepted. Some debit cards and gift cards may not be
accepted by the clearing house. If a card is not accepted, try another card.
• Be sure the parent email is correct. All correspondence will be sent to the email address. Students selecting 999 as an elementary school will receive test admission letters at the email address. Put firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe senders list.
• Call the COOP help desk at 888-921-2667 if you are having any problem with any part of the registration process.
• You are not registered until the fee has been paid and you receive the registration receipt with an order number and a transaction number.
• Registration fees are not refundable